A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Friday, February 11, 2011

To class, or not to class..

That is the question..

But I suppose I will be a good student and drag myself to campus, as I know that I will regret it if I don't.

As I wait for my bread to toast and my coffee to dribble, I suppose I can fill you in on a little bit more of yesterday.  So I had to work, even though I forgot (silly me..), which let me tell you is a sure fire way to ruining your day, when you think you don't work, and then you find out that all your dreams and hopes for freedom that day are SMASHED by the reality of leaving your apartment, so that you can repeatedly ask, "Do you have an optimum card?" over and over and over and over and over and over... you get the picture (but I will assure you that you will not know the full magnitude of this annoying-osity until you have had to do it).

So whatever, I went to work and endured the people ridiculing me because I (of course it was my decision, I never should have brought it up at that board meeting I was invited to) charge them 5 cents for a plastic bag.

But then I returned home, in a dark-but-still-frigid Ottawa.

Well, since I just burnt my toast and no longer here the palpitating drip drip drop of sweet, blissful, dark coffee, I must part with you and bid yee farewell...

Until next time-- Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...