A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hell Week, Here I Come!

It is Monday.  And so it begins.... Hell Week.

So, it's not really that bad I guess.  But next week is reading week, and I just want this one to be over so I can go home and relax!  Also, this weekend, my fam jam is coming up here for a visit and to attend Winterlude, and I am super excited :)

So my weekend has been pretty uneventful, other than last night's marathon Grammy's blog (which I highly recommend you check out).  I worked all weekend.  Woooooo.... NAT!  Except that at least now I will have money for food lol.  So I also haven't been reading all that much either, I have been way too tired, and I think that in the last 4 days I have read a disgraceful 50 pages of a book I started.  And I was on such a good streak too. (Before that I think I read about 6 or 7 books in a week).  Perhaps I will have more time during reading week, so check back for more reviews :)

I really am too melancholy to post anymore... I hope everyone's week is not as hellish as mine.

Oooh I just remembered that it's Monday and that means awesome TV night! YAY, and Glee tomorrow.  Double YAY with sprinkles :)

More to come--Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...