A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Monday, February 14, 2011

A little Puzzle Piece of Heaven♥

So I stumbled upon a little piece of heaven, albeit in puzzle form, today.  Well it was actually emailed to me: Yay for book-related emails!

So The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare is one of my favourites, I just read it this past summer (and yay it is gonna be in movie form soon).  The first 3 books in the series were amazingly written, and pulled off the perfect amount of action, sci-fi, and love.  Unfortunately the next book, City of Fallen Angels, doesn't come out until April 5th of this year.

In order to appease my longing, though, some genius decided (yes I like to think just for my benefit) that they would put together a little game that goes like this:

    Every day of this week (Feb 14-18), the same chapter from the upcoming book, City of Fallen Angels, will be released on a different book-blog each week, but some of each will be blocked out, so at the end of the week you can put the whole chapter together and read it in its entirety.

This is so exciting, and if you would like to participate, click here.

Happy amalgamating, fellow book lovers!

More to come--Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...