A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Procrastination at its finest...

Hello all, whoever that may be :)

So as I sit in the Ottawa public library whilst there is a veritable snowstorm happening, I realize this: I am amazing at procrastinating.  While I should be all cozy somewhere on campus getting intimate with my Language Development textbook, I have ventured out into what must surely be the after-effects of the abominable snowman exploding.  Cait, if you are reading this, I can only imagine what the view from our appartment looks like!

So the reason why I cannot simply blog from home is because Wednesdays apparently hate me.  Every week I am dragged from my bed in the wee hours of the morning (this morning half an hour later than desired.. eeeek!) and cannot return to my apartment until the evening because of my rigorous class shhhhhedule. But oh well, it is really only rigorous on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I guess I can't really complain.  But now I have a three hour break, which somehow perfectly encompasses the fact that three hours is NOT enough time for me to go back to my apartment, do anything worth doing, and return to campus, but IS enough time for me to hate life... funny how that works lol.

Anyway, this is what brings me to this library (other than my most certainly unnatural fondness for books♥) and allows me to tell you about my wonderful day thus far.

So my day did not start out very well, as I overslept (I did still make it to class on time though, woot woot) and it was also as cold as death outside.  Actually now that I think about it, probably colder...  I also had a test in my Scottish Gaelic Language and Culture class, which I think went pretty well, thus beginning the turn around of my day :)  I have been pretty upbeat ever since.  I went to my Language development class, which I always enjoy and then I continued on to the Caf where I enjoyed a hearty meal of leftover peanut noddle that were quite satisfactory. 

Which brings me to now, in the library, just thriving amongst the smell of books, and of course procrastinating.  And to think, I almost stayed on campus to attend the newly founded Supernatural Club's very first event, a movie called Furious Love, which (according to the flyer) promises me to "Go Into the Darkness" so I can "See the Light".  Intriguing......but no.

So I suppose I shall end now, before my computer time is up...

More to come-- Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...