A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

YAY!

So a huge yipee is definitely in order because I just stumbled upon the newly released cover for Fever, Lauren DeStefano's upcoming second installment in the Chemical Garden Trilogy (even though I am almost too tired to even think, I NEEDED to blog about this ASAP!)

The entire jacket in its gorg-iful glory!

It is so gorgy worgy woo, and makes me even more excited (one must ask oneself if this is even possible) for the release of the actual book, which is happening in February of 2012.

In other, equally exciting news, there has been a whole slew of The Hunger Games movie picutes released, the first of which being the amazing movie poster.

   

Some other fabulous additions are the highly anticipated photos of Peeta and Gale (our 2 leading men, swoon!) and some other great shots that give a really good indication of just how great this film is going to be. I love Peeta with his bread and forlorn expression.Magnifique!


the hunger games strange dude Three More Movie Stills from The Hunger Games                                                                    
the hunger games katniss Three More Movie Stills from The Hunger Games


I shall fall asleep happy--Cheers & Enjoy♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi - this is just a gentle (congratulatory) reminder to say you won the 'Haunted Heart' giveaway over at my blog, ALPHA reader.

    If you want to e-mail me yous postal address, I'll get the book out to you ASAP.

    Thanks for entering!

    danielle_binks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...