A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Covergasms♥ (7)

Covergasms♥ is an original Book♥Hooker feature that discusses all things cover related!

So I found out today that a series I've had my eye on for a while just released a gorgeous new cover! Without further ado:





The top one is the newly released cover in The Body Finder series, and the bottom two are its predecessors.

So I don't know much about the series, but I have heard lots of great reviews. The covers are beautiful. There is such a gorgeous, flowy, simplicity about them that really sparks curiosity within me. I love the placement of the words and author name, and the fonts used as well. Everything is amazingly cohesive (which is always uber-important), and the plot is not too shabby either. As soon as I read the synopsis, I was pretty much sold. It just seems so CSI-ish and supernatural all mixed into one. I mean, a girl who can sense dead bodies? (I've always been intrigued by the concept of cadaver dogs!). The subtle femininity of the flowers just sealed the deal! The ideas are so new, and I definitely haven't read anything similar, so I'm really looking forward to owning them!

Go with the flow-er--Cheers & Enjoy♥

1 comment:

  1. The colors make the covers look so rich!! Love these. I haven't even read them yet, though I do own the first one and I am planning to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...