July thus far . . .
So far July as been a pretty exciting month; it started out pretty good, as blog posts go, and then petered out to pretty much none for the last week. Which is due to a number of things:
- Me, frantically trying to finish my Harry Potter Re-Read-a-Ganza! feature before I saw the last Harry Potter movie (which did not happen-booo!), which you can read more about on in my previous post. The movie was awesomely epic, though, just in case you were wondering :)
- Taylor Swift, awesome as she is, and her FANTASTICAL concert on July 14th!! I travelled to Montreal not only to see the HP movie, but also to see T-Swizzle in concert which made all my dreams come true (if it did leave me without my hearing nor my voice for a small time).
- Work, keeping me busy with lots of hours (YAY for MONEY!) and keeping me sleeping for much longer.
- Our stupid apartment, which seems to be falling apart at the seams.
- La Tour de France, an unexpected tutorial leading to another obsessive hobby, I'm sure...
So hopefully, by the end of July, I will have recovered from all of the above, and gotten back into the rhythm of things (is it just me, or am I always striving for said unachievable 'rhythm' without ever reaching its impossible ease and simplicity?)
I do have lots of posts set up to both woo and sate you, including but not limited to:
- the rest of the Harry Potter Re-Read-a-Ganza! posts (complete with pictures of my awesome DIY shirt that I wore to the movie)
- part II and III of the Book to Big Screen feature
- a new and exciting Musings of Me idea
- lots of new book reviews (which I am personally super excited for, since I have read anything other than Kathy Reichs or J.K. Rowling for, like, 2 months)
- Lots more Covergasms♥ and Reminiscent Reads
So stay tuned and get ready for an awesome conclusion of July, and hopefully a nice and 'rhythmic' segue into August.
Hold me to it--Cheers & Enjoy♥