A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter Re-Read-a-Ganza!: Update

Update!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to read all the books before I watched the final installment in the Harry Potter movie franchise, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II yesterday, but it was amazing none-the-less and I will definitely be completing the books in the next few days or so, (more like week or more!) and will keep you posted about them as I have been thus far. I am almost done The Order of the Phoenix so expect a review shortly :)

So.. more on the goods: the movie!

Wow. It was deliciously amazing and wholeheartedly epic. It was everything I was hoping for and more, and even though I am so sad that it's over, I keep thinking about how I just want to watch the movies over and over and over and over, which is such a good sign, and an overall the perfect feeling that could ever be evoked from a series.

It seemed to drag on, yet was over too quickly. The movie wrenched my heartstrings and pulled my emotions from up and down, side to side, tear-streaking to lighthearted laughter. I really don't have any complaints. It was just perfection. Everything was done flawlessly, and I wouldn't change a thing.

I really cannot imagine liking the movie any more than I do, and I cannot wait to see it again...

Until then--Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...