A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inside the mind of a Book obsessed knowledge monger (3)

Episode 3

I know it's been a while since I posted, but I promised myself I would only share my thoughts when the moment struck me, not try and come up with something just because. I mean you can't force greatness people!

Anyway.. so today's post actually comes from a history of inquiries on my part, that is to say that this has always bothered me whenever I encounter it.

Why don't people getting suffocated by plastic bags just rip a hole so they can continue breathing, ergo living?

I know this may seem insensitive and ignorant, especially since I have never experienced this first-hand, and I don't know what it's like, yadda yadda yadda. But seriously? I mean I can understand first trying to knock out your attacker, but I think it's safe to say that one's next move should be to try to live! At all costs! Especially if the bag is see through...??

Oh well, I guess this is just Natural Selection at work.. like,
"this was a test, and you failed.. uh-buh-bye now!"

And I mean, I know taking down the attacker would be all hunky dory and all, but pick your battles here Sunshine.. take it one step at a time.. once you can breathe safely, I bet you would be less frantic, and since more oxygen is getting to your brain, make better decisions. Then you would be free to kick this jerk-off in the gonads, or lady-balls or whatever, which is what I frequently imagine I would do, if I was ever to be attacked (I would also have my iPhone at the ready, with Majie dearest on speed dial, so that she can listen in and send for help... is it weird that I think about this often, or merely good planning...?)

Let me know your thoughts--Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...