A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

State of the Union

It is official: Josh Hutcherson will be playing Peeta Mellark, and Liam Hemsworth will bring Gale Hawthorne to life in The Hunger Games movie set to come out March 23, 2012.  I am really just too sad to even dignify a response, and that is probably why I have waited this long to relay the tristesse.
Refer to previous posts labelled The Hunger Games Movie, if you would like to see the very origins and reasons for my sadness...

On a more happy note: there is yet another Glee album coming out this month and I am uber excited for its release.  It is going to be just music from the Warblers, the all boys school that Kurt is currently attending, but I have decided that this is okay, as I feel that they have more than enough awesome hits to justify this album.

Also the cover art is amazingly fantastical, and I feel it is complete perfection :)

April 19th guys, can't wait!


Today marks the last assignment/project/presentation that I had to complete before exams. Which makes me so very content. So much so that I can't even bring myself to sleep, even though I promised myself this morning that I would reward myself with a nap upon returning chez moi.

(Slight aside, I had to mention that my fravit song just came on the radio-Rolling in the Deep by Adele-and I love it more and more, I must admit!... 
We could've had it a-a-a-a-allllll! ♪, anyway, continuing on, without getting too carried away... :)

Another thing that has been lurking in the back of my unconscious this whole stressful time filled with projects, papers and such, is my complete conundrum regarding The City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare.  Don't get me wrong I absolutely cannot wait to get my paws on this tome, but I only read this series last summer, when all the books were available in Trade Paperback, ergo this is the form in which I own them, and buying the newly released Hardcover edition would really screw up the aesthetics of my book shelf. This is clearly unacceptable! So I put myself on the waiting list at the library.. I am currently 273 in line, so I figure I can read it in, I dunno, 2047?? So Ridiklissssss....

I guess this about sums up the main points floating around in my mind...

More to Come--Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...