A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Covergasms♥ (11)

Covergasms♥ is an original Book♥Hooker feature that discusses all things cover related!


          It seems like so long since I've done a Covergasms♥ post, which is weird, since I seem to have so many lined up, and often keep myself from doing one so that I don't do them too often. Aaaaaaanywho, I did a Reminiscent Reads post based on the wonderful Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, the other day, and I think it would do just fine with an accompanying post to discuss the covers. Especially since I am going to be delving into the newest addition to the life-changing series, Sisterhood Everlasting, soon. Also since they did a pretty rockin' cover re-design recently that I just luuuuuuurve.


       

      

       

       
(Original covers on the left : New covers on the right)


So I absolutely love these new covers (I never really was fond of the original ones)! They are all so cohesive and demonstrate a fun aspect that shines through the pages. Fun, friendship and togetherness, I say!

They also fit really well with the newest book Sisterhood Everlasting which brings us into the story when the girls are adults (which I think is brilliant, and can't wait to read!), so all of us softies who read the book years ago as teens can continue the journey with our fab four now that we are adults. I love it!




Just Lovely--Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...