A room without a book is like a body without a soul - Cicero

To Be Read Soon!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Haven't Forgotten about You I Promise!: an ode to my blog

So yea... I have kind of been neglecting my blog, ergo my readers, for some time now, which is totally unintentional, I promise. It totally kills me, not being able to rant/chatter/blog on about all the things happening in my life, in my books, and in the book world in general.

I've recently dived back into the world of University-which is kicking my ass!-hopefully for the last year. I am applying to Teacher's College, and trying to get all my assignments, paper, quizes, mid-terms, projects done. And done well. So needless, to say, I haven't much time for a whole lot else.

I'm trying to at least do reviews for books as I read them, since that is pretty low maintenance compared to featured posts, even though I do still have lots of ideas lined up and ready to go.

So, an update of sorts:

- Yes, I am still planning on finishing my Harry Potter Re-Read-a-Ganza! sometime in the near future (perhaps into next year), so stay tuned for that!

- I do have another Book to Big Screen post in the works, that just needs some dedicated time and attention, whenever that happens to be..

- I'm taking two english courses this semester which happen to have lots of classics on the reading lists, so some more Completely Classic posts are sure to come!

- I am still trying to go through my ever present pile of books that have yet to be read, and have recently acquired some pretty good new ones that are not shy around the blog-o-sphere. I can't wait to read them and share them with you!

- If you are interested in some random tidbits straight from moi you can always follow me on Twitter. My username is hollygal.

Overall, I hope you guys (my faithful readers) decide to stick it out with me as I meander through the many obstacles of life (that I hope will soon dwindle-yes I know, Holly, keep dreamin'). It sucks being an adult, what can I say!

P.S. Bruno Mars has an amazing new single that is the front runner for The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn: Part I. (wow, long title, right?) It is called It Will Rain and it is absolutely a-mah-zing.

Mmmm! How I love me some Bruno Mars!

Alors, as you were--Cheers & Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...